Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Top Secret Interview

A friend from church is going through the security clearance process. If you have ever lived in the DC area, you have undoubtedly been witness to this procedure. An investigator will come to your home and ask you lots of questions about the "candidate" to help determine his/her loyalty and trustworthiness.

One of the questions was, "What does he do in his free time?"

I couldn't help it, but a wry grin escaped onto my face. My first thought, which I did not say, was, "You don't know many Mormons, do you?"

Free time? I think I once read about that in a magazine...?

I quickly regrouped, however. I said, "He does whatever his wife tells him to do."

That won me a supressed laugh, and we moved on to the rest of the interview.

1 Comments:

At June 04, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger mrkhmusic said...

Truer words were ne'er spoken...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home