Friday, March 16, 2007

Yesteryear

Recently, we were cleaning out some old files and records that "we" determined were no longer needed (you may deduce for yourself who "we" refers to). We came across a few gems. It was fun to reflect back on how simple our life was, but how fun it was at the same time.

For example, we found the canceled check from our first tithing payment as a married couple. I don't know if this was for a week of income, two weeks, a month, or what... but it was written in the amount of $38.00 to the BYU 19,540th Ward (don't remember the exact ward designation, but you get the point).

$38.00. Gone are the days.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 2:02 AM, Blogger motherof8 said...

I have the hardest time de-junking. I keep getting sucked up in the memories (or the possiblities.)

oh, by the way, "Tag! you're it" (see my blog http://barbara-motherof8.blogspot.com/2007/03/real-moms.html)

 
At March 25, 2007 1:31 PM, Blogger Sariah said...

I've been trying to de-junk but a certain someone keeps saying, "That's not junk, that's my stuff!" lol

I'm anxious to see what Eddie comes up with for the "real moms" tag. So... get on that, Eddie! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home