Thursday, April 21, 2005

I knew it!

Finally, my suspicions have been verified. I've noticed a certain visitor on my sitemeter logs, and when I realized where the hits were coming from, knew (more or less) that a friend of mine was reading the blog. But I figured I'd wait and see if he'd say anything.

To his credit, for a long time he didn't. I'm not sure what he was waiting for, and I'm not really sure what I was waiting for. I guess I was curious how long it would take one of us to bring it up, a silent game of chicken? So tonight during a quick phone chat, he mentioned that he'd trust "EastCoastEddie". lol, FINALLY! I knew it!

A member of my ward, to whom I have referred previously on this blog, correctly applied deductive logic and narrowed down the number of members in my area who are former Catholics, of Italian heritage, married to redheads and have twins to.... one! I'm not sure how many others there are, so perhaps his deductive reasonings aren't quite that advanced.

So perhaps now this person will come out of obscurity and leave a comment or two. Allow me to introduce you to another member of my ward, we'll call him Incrivel. So, Incrivel, blog friends. Blog friends, Incrivel.

And hey, my blog gets read, whaddya know? Not that it matters, anything I complain about on here Incrivel has already heard about. For example, a recent "ward activity" we had which I completely disagreed with... I discussed it with Incrivel, and intentionally didn't post it on here in case others out there possess his same deductive reasoning abilities.

And now I must clean up the burrito that exploded in the microwave. Until next time.

(and if Incrivel has been reading carefully, he won't be at all surprised when I ask him to help me move the behemoth television set)

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2005 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And hey, my blog gets read, whaddya know?

Well, yeah it gets read - HELLO!!! lol

But I know what you mean, it's cool when you find out one of your friends is reading that you didn't know about.

Oh, and "Hi Incrivel, nice to meet you."

 
At April 22, 2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I was planning to play dumb about the TV set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home