Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What a Difference a Day Makes

Someone once said you shouldn't talk about the weather on your blog. Or, as my favorite local weatherman once said, "Tomorrow's weather won't be anything to write home about. Then again, if you're writing home about the weather, you've got other problems."

But allow me this once. Yesterday it was 70 degrees here. Sunny, mild. Just beautiful weather.

Today, however, is another story. This is the view from my office window:




March is a fickle month.

4 Comments:

At March 08, 2005 3:28 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

At least you don't have a chance to get bored with the weather. Every day is a new adventure.

 
At March 08, 2005 3:28 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

At least you don't have a chance to get bored with the weather. Every day is a new adventure.

 
At March 08, 2005 3:29 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

oops. sorry about that. I am using a new server (is that what it is?) something different. I have a bit to learn, I guess.

 
At March 08, 2005 3:43 PM, Blogger T said...

Reminds me of St. Louis. We've had a few days like that this year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home