Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Your Help, Please

WANTED: Someone to come to my office and discuss appropriate in-office dining options with my coworkers.

For example, if someone could politely explain to my coworker that cracking open a can of tuna fish at 8:30 in the morning, dumping the fish juice down the drain of the sink, and leaving the empty can in the trash can ALL DAY is not acceptable, I would be most appreciative.

Yesterday it was leftover fish for lunch. Today, tuna for breakfast. What will it be tomorrow? Clams for an afternoon snack?

My one saving grace: the Ionic Breeze Air Purifier, which has been working some serious overtime. Whoever left that in the storage closet, you deserve a medal.

P.S. If you eat tuna fish for breakfast, please help me understand your... culinary tastes.

4 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could've been worse. Could've been Tofu.

 
At October 12, 2007 4:54 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

Yes, but does Tofu smell a lot? Tuna is a strong smell to share first thing in the morning. I don't always eat breakfast food for breakfast, so I won't comment on tuna for breakfast, but some odor control and taking care of one's trash are pretty basic. I smell food at my office pretty much all day long - people breakfast, lunch and snack at their desks frequently - but nothing really strong and offensive, thankfully! The strongest smell is probably the afternoon popcorn - my boss is a regular. I do think I am gaining weight just from all this food! ok, well, I eat at my desk, too.

 
At October 17, 2007 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right. People should be more considerate with food at work. I don't like fish anyway, but I wouldn't want to be the one smelling up the office. Gross!
I eat at my desk almost every day, but I bring stuff like fruit, sandwiches, and salads.

 
At October 30, 2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Mrs Andy said...

I would suggest the tuna in the pouch. No can, no water to drain, and no smell. Also, you get more tuna in the 6oz pouch as opposed to the 6ox can.

Good luck with that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home