Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Swiss Alps in my office

Today I have been playing with a Cisco VoIP phone, identical to the one you see on Michael Scott's desk in NBC's "The Office". Or, similar to the one that Chloe O'Brian uses on Fox's "24". I understand that "House" also uses Cisco, but since I don't watch that show I can't speak authoritatively.

Anyway, I have been testing the phone and trying different call features. Did you know what happens if you have 3 phones in one office all conferenced together, with at least one of them on speaker?

You get an echo. Like ECHO... ECho... Echo... echo...

The first time it caught me off guard, but then I started yodeling with a co-worker.

Good times, courtesy of Cisco.

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 5:52 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could have heard it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home