Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Youthful Aspirations

Ahh, I remember feeling like the kids in this article. After all, I still read the BYU Police Beat simply for the entertainment.

I never resorted to doo-rags, but I did have quite a bit of fun in college. And yes, dear reader, on one occasion my roommate and I achieved our goal. We were mentioned in the campus newspaper's police blotter.

All I can say to these young kids is: you must think creatively. Our operation did not harm anyone, involved no dry ice, eggs or water balloons, and made the entire campus laugh. It's rather satisfying to go to class, and have someone say to you, "Hey, Eddie, did you see ...?"

My consulting services are available, for a fee.

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I could afford you!

 
At October 29, 2008 5:04 PM, Blogger motherof8 said...

I miss you! Come write again!

 
At March 03, 2009 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you mighe be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.

- Doug & Laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home